Öne Çıkan Yayın

Başarı Psikolojisi - DTÖ Seminerler

Note To Myself: Harmony

NOTE TO MYSELF: HARMONY

"How longer this will keep going? I'm tired of it! You and your ideas... Oh, and of course, your family is indispensable too! Enough, I'm leaving!" Musa said, slamming the door and leaving the house.

"Is this the umpteenth time the door has been slammed? I think I'm having a bad dream... This must be a nightmare, this isn't how marriage should be, it can't be. Marriage isn't like this, it shouldn't be..." Sevda thought.

Was the problem with Sevda’s love? Was her choice wrong, or was the problem with Musa?

Marriage is a serious institution, isn't it? There are so many phrases, promises... "It is a serious pledge," they say. "Bachelorhood is a realm," or "You're old enough to stay at home..." A lot of words and talks. 

The components of such a valuable structure, the family structure, must be unique, isn't that so? The key point of marriage must be the harmony of family members. Family means harmony.

Family means people with common goals acting in the same direction, says the Experiential Design Teaching.

In a happy family, there is harmonyHarmony means the sustainability of existence. Whoever or whatever wants to sustain its existence adapts to it. In life, those who adapt survive, those who adapt win and benefit. The dynamics of harmony is what we adapt to, which is a choice, a right to choose. And every person inevitably experiences the consequences of their choice. So, to be a family, what am I choosing? Where am I adapting?

NOTE TO MYSELF: HARMONY

The secret to a happy family is: "In marriage, there is no 'I', only 'we"

How much do we say 'I' for the family? How much do we say 'we'?

"Do you remember how we used to eat at my father's house, how my mother used to do things..." Are we stuck in the past? Or do we think in the present, "What does my spouse want, what does he/she desire?" 

When a person gets married, their parents become their closest relatives. Their family is their spouse and, if they have any, their children. The word of happy people in their homes is 'we.' Saying 'we' means aligning directly with goodness, beauty, and benefit. 

Note to myself.

How much do I say 'I' in my beautiful marriage?

How much do I say 'we'?

And where am I aligning in the family...

Yorumlar

  1. Congratulations, great article. A person continues to exist as long as he adapts.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. It is a very important topic, and most couples are unaware of it

    YanıtlaSil
  3. We cut off a limb that is incompatible, even if it is our own.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Everything that iş incompatible iş doomed to extinction

    YanıtlaSil
  5. To be able to say “we” in relationships… Brings people closer to eachother instead of seperating… Thanks for this greate article 🙏🏻

    YanıtlaSil
  6. İf we just look around ourselves all that we see is just a perfect harmony. İt is never a coincidence!

    YanıtlaSil
  7. "Every person inevitably experiences the consequences of their choice." This is my motto. Thank you for such an amazing article.

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Esengül Çakır22 Şubat 2024 21:47

    "Every person inevitably experiences the consequences of their choice." This is my motto. Thank you for such an amazing article.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Rümeysa Gökkaya22 Şubat 2024 21:49

    Same goal, same way, have harmony!

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Thank you for your pen...

    YanıtlaSil
  11. 🍃🤍👌🏻

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Eline emeğine sağlık

    YanıtlaSil

  13. And where am I aligning in the family... Need to think a lot..

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Thank you for this great article ...Looking in the same direction and being able to think together are two most important key words to a have good marriage 🥰 good point of view ...

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Harmony means survival 😊 Tanks for pointing it out 💐

    YanıtlaSil
  16. How much do I say 'we'?

    And where am I aligning in the family... Good sentences i will think about that

    YanıtlaSil
  17. Being a family means finding a common path with our spouse and being able to look at life together.

    YanıtlaSil
  18. It is more difficult to continue a relationship than to start it... While what we need when making a cake is the method of 'how to bake a beautiful cake', in marriage we need methods to be a happy family...

    One of these
    'Rapport'
    Thanks

    YanıtlaSil
  19. Thank you gör pen.

    YanıtlaSil
  20. How much do I say 'we'?
    Thanks for your pen;)

    YanıtlaSil

  21. “we” and “harmony” are the most important things

    YanıtlaSil
  22. Thank you for your pen...

    YanıtlaSil
  23. A very good strategy... Do you want continuity? Then you should be compatible… Thank you

    YanıtlaSil
  24. Sıcacık samimi bir yazı

    YanıtlaSil
  25. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    YanıtlaSil
  26. Thank you for text

    YanıtlaSil
  27. Note to myself 💫

    YanıtlaSil
  28. People unite for their common goals. It is very difficult to achieve harmony between people if they do not have common goals. People who pursue the same goals for the same purpose come together, adapt to each other over time and become a family.

    YanıtlaSil
  29. you caught us again with what you wrote. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  30. What strengthens marriage is being able to say "we", not "me"

    YanıtlaSil
  31. What strengthens marriage is being able to say "we", not "me"

    YanıtlaSil
  32. Melek Nur Okumuş1 Mart 2024 13:00

    The most important thing to be a family is to have a common goal. Thank you for the reminder

    YanıtlaSil
  33. Those who are in harmony with life exist and win

    YanıtlaSil
  34. Thank you for your pen...🌿

    YanıtlaSil
  35. People become a family when they can say we instead of me...

    YanıtlaSil
  36. 👏🏻👏🏻🌸

    YanıtlaSil
  37. How much do I say 'I' in my beautiful marriage?

    It is valuable to be able to say we...

    YanıtlaSil
  38. I completely agree such an important topic

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder